Healthcare facilities demand high-availability and high-bandwidth solutions that can stand the test of time. Cable Plus is proud to be a leading cabling and connectivity supplier to some of the largest healthcare systems in the US. Whether the facility works with us directly, or through one of their trusted contractors, they continue to work with us because we know what to recommend.
From structured cabling for the IT network to low-voltage infrastructure for alarm and access control systems and AV solutions, count on Cable Plus for connecting your healthcare facility.
Installing the right infrastructure is critical in healthcare:
Getting it right the first time reduces the frequency of rip-and-replace and supports an effective medical practice.
- Re-cabling healthcare facilities can disturb plenum spaces, adding particulate and contaminating sensitive environments.
- Electro-magnetic areas require shielded copper and fiber solutions for signal protection.
- Medical imaging and video systems must be supported by 10G+ infrastructure to prevent lag and high-speed file transfer.
- HVAC control and environmental sensors are uniquely important in healthcare to provide optimal comfort and recovery conditions.
- Wi-Fi availability and dependability are critical for supporting wireless monitors and mobility for doctors and nurses.
Cabling and Connectivity for:
- PoE Lighting Systems
- High-Speed Networks
- HVAC Systems
- Access Control and Surveillance
- Alarm and Notification
- Wi-Fi and Cellular
- AV Solutions